Sports Medicine covers the following areas:
- Prevention of Injuries Through Bracing and Taping
- Use of Therapeutic Modalities
- Use of Exercise Programs
What training does your program provide? (May Include Equipment Usage)
- CPR/ First Aid/ AED
- Personal Fitness
- Therapeutic Modalities
- Taping/Bracing Procedures
- Sport Specific Training
What career salaries are available directly out of program?
- Personal Trainer -$25,000
- Coach- $3,000-$20,000
- Sports Management- $25,000
- Physical Therapy Aid- $20,000
What careers are available directly out of program?
- Personal Trainer
- Physical Therapy Aid
- Sports Management
What careers are available after additional training, which may include college degree?
- Athletic Trainer
- Physical Therapy/Physical Therapy Assistant
- Strength Conditioning Specialist
- Exercise Physiologist