- WHAT WOULD I DO IN THIS PATHWAY?
- Agribusiness systems, animal systems, environmental systems, food and processing systems, natural resources systems, plant systems, power, structural, and technical systems, and multiple life skills as well as career connections.
- WHAT CAN I DO AFTER I GRADUATE?
- Something that is unique to Career-Tech education is every pathway can be utilized in any career. Agriculture is very encompassing. Every day we encounter agriculture in our rural community and even if our career isn’t within agriculture, we still consume and use agricultural products every day. My goal is simply to help students realize that we cannot under-appreciate the foundation of our community.
- WHAT CAN I DO WITH FURTHER TRAINING?
- Students at Eastern Middle School will be able to join FFA during their 8th grade year and they can use credits from my class towards their FFA career in the High School. Students can receive various degrees within the program that will be appreciated by future employers.
- DID YOU KNOW?
- Did you know that agriculture and related industries provide 11 percent of U.S. employment? Whether you believe it or not, agriculture can be related to the majority of jobs in Brown county as well as neighboring counties.